Systems Test Engineer, F-16 Program
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide support with system-level testing of F-16 aircraft Operational Flight Program (OFP) upgrades. Conduct integration tests of each aircraft subsystem against developmental aircraft OFPs.
- Development of test plans and test procedures
- System testing with approved test plans, configured OFPs, and serviceable hardware assets
- Effectively communicate discovered OFP and Integrated Test Stand (ITS) anomalies in Software Program Anomaly Report (SPAR) databases
- Assist with troubleshooting and correcting SPARs
- Conduct system level tests at each phase of the software development process
- Interpret and decompose requirements to develop test cases for manual and automated tests
- Coordinate and communicate with test team members to plan and execute tests across the spectrum of the development processes
- Support Interface Control Working Group (ICWG) and User Group meetings
- Document findings and results in accordance with established development and Configuration Management (CM) processes
- Provide support to Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) units, Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) units, and the operational flying units during each phase of the software’s life cycle
- This position may require occasional travel
Loading some great jobs for you...